2020 National Drive Electric Poolesville Day
September 26 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Are You Ready For Some Fun! The event starts at 10 am and goes through 4 pm, but you can come for part of it or stay for all of it!
Hosted by Poolesville.Green, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization encouraging Sustainable Living and supported by local organizations like One Montgomery Green (OMG), MD Volt, Electric Vehicles Association of Greater Washington, DC (EVA/DC), Maryland Tesla Owners, Northern Virginia Tesla Owners, and others. Volunteer, Sponsor!
- To learn more about your EV and other EVs from real EV owners, from dealerships and from manufacturers
- To share what you know with other EVers and with the general public (help them “Join the rEVolution“)
- And most of all, to have Fun! Oh, and get free stuff.
Who Should Register?
- Anyone interested in getting event updates and changes.
- Plug-In Electric and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Car Owners who love to show off their vehicles and to share with others: The more the merrier. (Free event shirt, “Swag Bag” and other goodies for Registered Vehicle Owners/Dealerships, first come, first served, while supplies last). Plus registered drivers only free drawings.
- Sponsors: We need sponsors to help make this the best NDEW event ever.
- Media: Please help us get the word out! Exclusive access! Pre-event demonstrations.
- Volunteers: We need the help (you get a T-shirt for that) 🙂
- ALL (Note: Only Sponsors, Volunteers, and EV / PHEV Car owners will get a FREE T-Shirt, but anyone can reserve one and get more at the event (for $18 donation)).
- Registering Multiple Vehicles: Bringing more than 1 Electric/Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle? Please register each (Note: Each registration will have to have its own email address, otherwise it will overwrite your 1st registration). Use a 2nd email address on a new registration or tell us how many vehicles you are bringing in the comment section, this helps in our event planning.
Why Register Now?
- You will be notified of any changes, additions, headliners and of any related EV events (with no 3rd part email or spam)
- Registration helps us plan the event and to arrange for the correct number of T-Shirts and give-a-ways (Free to Registered Vehicle Owners/Dealerships). Note, we usually have a limited supply of t-shirts. Please sign up early and we will do our best to have enough.
- So please help us help you, EV owner or not, please register here and now.
- Not sure if you can make it? Register now anyway! That way you will know if there are any changes. We can remove your name later if you find you cannot attend (just send me a note).
- Showing early interest helps media and sponsors to gauge and encourage their participation.
- Click the blue REGISTER button at the top of this page and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $250
* Charging Station from Bosch* L2 Charging Station from Electric Vehicle Institute* L1 Charging Station from Electric Vehicle InstituteMD Volt Hats from MD VoltWash Bucket Set from Maryland Tesla OwnersCertificate for Torklift EchoHitch from TorkLift Central2 Certificate for “The Law” license plate bracket from TorkLift CentralMatchbox Tesla Model S (original front) from Maryland Tesla Owners4 Maryland Tesla Owners Coasters (for members) from Maryland Tesla OwnersMotorweek T-Shirt from Poolesville GreenSega Genesis Mini from MD VoltTesla Wall Charger Skin Falcon Heavy from Maryland Tesla Owners
Public (and Driver) Drawings planned for 1 pm and 3 pm. (some items at 1 pm and some at 3 pm)
* 21″ Electric Push Lawnmower from EGO* Electric String Trimmer from EGO* Electric Blower from EGOSega Genesis Mini from MD Volt“NASA Flight Jacket” from USA in SpaceCertificate for 2 tickets to Reggae Festival from Linganore WineryMD Volt Hat from MD VoltCertificate for a free tasting and cheese plate for 2 from Linganore WinerySega Genesis Mini from MD VoltMD Volt Hats from MD VoltReverse Umbrella from EVannexPoolesville Green Coffee Mugs from Poolesville Green, MTOMaryland Terps Poster from Maryland Tesla OwnersCleaning Kit from Maid Brigade Maid Brigade25$ Gift Cards Maid BrigadeMOSF Coffee Mug Museum of Science FictionStar Terk Tricorder from Museum of Science FictionMotorweek T-Shirt from Poolesville GreenRoyal Farms T-Shirt from Royal Farms
We are non-profit and really need your help (note: donations are not required to participate). We are looking for sponsors (as little as $20 dollars on up). A fairly standard donation with most of the benefits starts at $250. Early donations of $250 or more will get your logo added to our event T-Shirts. The sooner you sponsor, the more your logos will show up on our websites, flyers and other event media. Donations can be made through our website: https://poolesville.green/support-us/ (Click on “Donate Now”). Donations can also be made in terms of a valued gift to be used in drawings and raffles to our drivers and to our guests at the event. Contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page) to make arrangements for pickup or delivery of those types of donations. Register here to get the latest updates through our EV event email list and/or contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page).
Contact me directly (click the blue contact button at top of this page) for info or to make special arrangements. Register here to get the latest updates. We can plan a “media day” prior to the event day, make arrangements. Check out events from prior years at Poolesville Green.Any questions, contact through this site (after registering) or through https://Poolesville.Green
or direct email: use the Contact button near the top, under the Registration and Volunteer buttons.
A special Thank You to our 2019 Event Sponsors (hope to see you back):
Bronze Level Sponsors
Become a Sponsor or Donor for our 2020 event at https://Poolesville.Green/support-us/ (and/or click on “Contact” the organizers of this event near the top of this page).