**** Press Release ****
Coming up tomorrow (Sept 19, 2015) !!!!
Poolesville Day (#PoolesvilleDay) is a day of family fun, food, music and more. Runs from 10 am – 4 pm.
National Drive Electric Week (#NDEW2015) – Poolesville (runs from 11:30 am – 4:00 pm) is the largest NDEW Electric car show in the DC area and ranks 26th of 197 world wide NDEW events (base on cars registered as of morning of 9/18). Between the 2 events, we expect more than 10,000 people. Currently there at 35 EVs registered and 12 different models, including the latest Tesla S P85D. Cars include Chevrolet Volt, Nissan LEAF, Tesla Model S, BMW i3, EV Conversions, Ford C-MAX Energi, Ford Fusion Energi, BMW i3 REx, Ford Focus Electric, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Volkswagen e-Golf, and Other Plug-In Electric Vehicles. Many of the car owners and dealers will offer rides and/or test drives on our closed track.
Here is a great YouTube video from last year from one of our sponsors (EGO) made last year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNboAM275rA
Other helpful links:
- Poolesville Day: http://www.poolesvilleday.com/
- NDEW-Poolesville: https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=369
- Poolesville Green – NDEW: http://poolesville.green/event/national-drive-electric-week-car-parade-and-show/
- Poolesville Green Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/poolesvillegreen
- Poolesville Day Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Poolesville-Day-193955987304291/timeline/
To Media: We hope you all get a chance to cover it. Let me know if I can make any special arrangements (Test Drives, Interviews, etc.) If you need more information, photos of video clips, please feel free to contact me by phone or email. 1-240-812-9881 or